Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Matariki Day


Last week on Thursday it was Paihia Primary Schools Matariki celebration day. There were a lot of fun activities that were planned for us. There were a couple of games and we were also able to plant trees. Everyone in the school had to bring a celebration food. When I mean celebration food I mean the food you would eat when you have a celebration. Then when it was lunch everyone would bring out their food. The juniors would go up first then the seniors. The food was perfect it was so delicious. I really enjoyed that  day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam
    I am Sylis from Panmure Bridge School. I like how you explained what you did in order. It is great to see your school celebrating Matariki. What was your favourite game that you played?

    ReplyDelete